Saturday, October 26, 2013

Blog 7

 
Our class has been assigned another research paper that I have yet to start on. I’m not quite sure what topic I care about that much to write seven hundred words on. Lately I’ve been so focused on Anatomy that everything else has just been pushed to the back of my mind. English has never really been a strong subject for me so I’ll be glad when the day comes where I will no longer need to take it! It’s that time of the year where I need to be signing up for my spring semester, and boy do I not care! A part of me is so over college, but the other part wants to be an over achiever. My dream one day is to become a radiologist but these classes suck.

1 comment:

  1. We have a research paper as well and I just found my topic so you aren't that far behind me.

    ReplyDelete