Friday, October 11, 2013

Out of class project!

My out of class project was going to the Flux concert at the National!! Unfortunately Flux only played for like an hour and the other two opening acts played FOREVER!!! The place was packed with crazy and wild teenagers, ready to let loose.  At the beginning of the night, the rain was a real damper but when the music started playing all of that was not a factor.  My favorite part was the panda!!! Some random person was dressed in a panda outfit just dancing around! Once Flux got on that stage though the crowd went insane, the bass was so loud I could feel it in my chest. There were some crazy people that really got annoying but over all that concert was amazing and I would absolutely love to go again!!!

1 comment:

  1. That panda was awesome!! I can't wait to go back next year!

    ReplyDelete