Friday, October 18, 2013

Weekend is finally here

I'm am so glad this week is coming to an end! This week has been filled with major stress. For the past week or so I have been spending all my free time(which isn't that much) on trying to study for my Lab test, I needed to do good on this test. With my mind fully concentrated on that, I also had to write a rough draft for English and then find time to study for my Anatomy Test that I had today. I studied so my for my lab that when I was finished studying I just wanted to give my mind a break and relax. And don't forget that on top of all that I also had to go to work! That Anatomy test sucked and I'm not looking forward to seeing my results. Sometimes I just feel like there are not enough hours in one day!!! Now it's off to work:/

1 comment:

  1. anatomy is pretty difficult, im so glad I dont have to take that class.

    ReplyDelete