Friday, November 1, 2013

Blog 8


Retired Greyhound I

                This poem is the perspective of a dog, and I really like that idea because it’s different.  We never get to hear what our animals are thinking and I like that fact that this dog has a “voice”.

Retired Greyhound II

                I did not really understand this poem as much as the first. But the dog was abused and in the end they still stick with each other and still have a connection.

Golden Retriever

                This poem was humorous it talked about a dog being distracted by all the everyday things around him, it reminds me of myself because I find myself being easily distracted about what’s not important .

How to Like it

                I didn’t get this poem.  A part of me thought that the dog would have gone crazy if the human wasn’t there to control him but I could be completely wrong.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys talked about dogs, and we talked about weed haha

    ReplyDelete