Friday, September 20, 2013

Just Class

The other day in class, we had class in the Communication room of the library.  We learned how to use the school website to our advantage, and found good resources that could help with writing our rough drafts.  So far I'm not really sure which story I'm going to use when writing my draft.  I find it a little hard to connect with these characters, because they're all alittle crazy.  I have a tendency to wait till the last moment to write a paper, writing is not my forte.  BUT i'm determined to start soon:) We also talked about the story Hills Like White Elephants. Just by reading the the title I started off a little puzzled.  But once again the title has absolutely nothing to do with the script.  It had to do with getting an abortion, this couple was deciding whether or not a baby was the right decision for them.  At the end it just left me hanging, who know what happenes with the unborn child!  

1 comment:

  1. You should break your procrastination and start writing a little bit every day to help you get it done sooner and not overload your brain.

    ReplyDelete